Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tavin Toilet Training Day 3

I don't have a lot to share except that Tavin continues to amaze me.  He is doing great wearing his little training pants around the house when we are here.  (I am using disposable training pants when in the car and at naptime/bedtime, but like I said, we'll deal with that after we master this first step).  He has had no accidents today.  No wetting or messing in his underpants.  Great job, Tav (and I'm sorta sorry I'm sharing these details with the world, but it just goes to show how proud of you I am)!  I snapped a few photos Tavin no-pants.  His sweet pale little legs with his chunky slippers on one end and cute training pants on the other are so adorable.  

Oh yeah, that's his new "get the bad guy" face.  It's intense.  But look at those legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment