Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tavin Toilet Training Day 2

Don't worry, I won't keep a tally on the blog of how many #1's and #2's Tavin hits in the toilet each day.  I just wanted to report that Tavin Dale had another very encouraging training day today.  I'm so, so encouraged.  He did great.  Only one accident (outside of naptime and bedtime when I'm putting him in a pull-up and not really focusing on it as I think that will naturally kick in after he gets well-trained during the day (I feel like this is how it went with Koen at least)).  I'm actually trying to keep my expectations low because I don't want to get myself psyched up because of the really great start in case we have some rough patches ahead as the newness, fun and novelty wear off.  Here's hoping that's not the case though!  Great job on Day #2, Tav (get it...#2?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment