Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Penn Eats Peas

We are very S-L-O-W-L-Y getting into more solid food for Penn.  So far beyond cereal, he's only had squash.  Yesterday I introduced some homemade pea baby food.  Since I didn't have a food mill (I think I gave the one I used to have around back to a friend who had lent it to me in the first place), I boiled the peas, then cooled them, then squished them between my fingers to release the mealy part inside the outer shell.  Yeah, talk about time consuming.  It did turn out to make a pretty good mushy pea mixture.  Penn wasn't that impressed.  Last night he had about 3 bites and then got pretty mad.  Tonight it went a little better.  Here's a video of a few of his bites.
And since he's so cute, here are a few happy pictures before the peas.


No comments:

Post a Comment