Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just a Few Pics...Play Doh Tav & Poor Sick Penn

I couldn't come up with a better post title.   Low on creative juices or just no real theme here.  Anyways, with this cold weather we've been staying home, home, home (I love it!).  Tav is a homebody and never complains and Penn is thankful to get his good naps and stay warm.  One of Tavin's favorite activities during this bitter cold days where we just stay put has been Play Doh.  Here's my concentrating dough worker...

Penn has somehow come down with a cold.  I sort of have a little one and I guess he must have got it from me, but it has shown itself in a much stronger form in his little body.  I feel like it usually happens opposite to that, but this time the little man has gotten quite sick with this virus.  Here he is all snuggly and with weepy eyes yesterday...
And then here he is all feverish and sad this morning.  He kept his thumb in his mouth most of the morning.
Thankfully Penn perked up with some Tylenol and a great morning nap.  He's had a good, long afternoon nap too, so I'm hoping he'll be on the mend and looking more like his happy self tomorrow.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment