Monday, January 21, 2013

A "Calm" Evening With My Boys

So the post title is a little bogus.  This video is showcasing some productive and happy play between Koen and Tavin, and to me these days, that is equivalent to "calm" in our household.  They weren't fighting or teasing.  They weren't throwing things.  They weren't bored and just spinning (although there is spinning, but it has a point).  I was quite pleased that craft time turned into paper airplanes and then paper airplanes turned into this running, spinning, happy game that kept the boys quite content for the evening.  I could watch Tavin trying to be like his big brother all day (oh wait, I do).  It's priceless.  And Koen, well, just watching all that energy re-energizes me sometimes (and sometimes it tires me, but tonight I was able to take joy in it).  Enjoy a glimpse of a regular happy, not-so-quiet, moment in my house.  Yep, this is calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment