Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Penn's Practicing Sitting Up

Oh, the third child.  All of the sudden I'm reminded that I've never really propped him up with pillows to see how he does sitting up.  Oops!  He does love to sit on laps and is very sturdy in his torso and it's been that way for awhile, so lately I have been trying to give him opportunities to develop the skill.  Today I grabbed a few pics of my "sitting up" (with support at this point) Penn.  Here he is chilling on the couch with Tav's elephant just watching the craziness that was the post-lunch playtime.
Next Penn sat on my lap to continue taking in the fun that the big boys were having (they were pretending that they were killing bugs with rockets they made out of bristle blocks...oh, boys!).
After I laid Tav down for his nap, Penn finished up his wake time in front of this funky activity center my mom found second hand.  He actually loves it (especially when his biggest brother is above it dancing around and making faces).  Check out his good sitting up skills!


That's it for now.  Hopefully we'll show you some progress pics in the weeks to come (although personally it doesn't bother me if he takes his time...there's no part of this baby I want to grow up quickly...oh how I love the baby stages!).

No comments:

Post a Comment