Monday, January 7, 2013

Slowly Stepping Back Into Routine

Doug went back to work today, Koen went back to school.  Tavin and Penn and I sort of got back to our usual daytime routine too, except we still have Gramma around to help us out.  (Love it!)  Tavin and I took Koen and his carpool buddy to school and then we ran two hours worth of overdue errands.  Tavin was a champ at the start.
But he spiraled into major Mister Whiney Pants.  But that's OK, by the time we got home at 10:30am, I was a little whiney myself.  I've been so spoiled to not be running errands and driving Koen to school and back.  Oh how I prefer a good walk with the stroller over a ride in the van getting Tav in and out and in and out.  Oh well, only a few more months of winter, right?  Anyways, Tav and I had a nice remainder of the morning playing at home with Gramma and when Penn Rye awoke from his nap he "joined in."  Here's the cutie playing with Gramma later on after lunch.  Gramma can't get enough of this guy.  I heard her ask him tonight if he would come home to NH with her.  Sorry, Gramma, not a chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment