Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tavin & Huxley Go to the Museum

Thursdays are usually a little fun and different for Tavin, Penn and I.  Since we do Koen's drop off and pick up on this day, we often just stay out in between those responsibilities.  Today we ran one errand then met Hilary and Huxley at the Natural History Museum to see the dinosaurs!!  Tavin was so excited to see his buddy and go to the museum.  I love getting to do special things like this for my Tavin Dale.  For so many years, outings like this have been planned around Koen, it feels good to plan special things here and there for Tav.  The museum was pretty empty when we first arrived, so Hilary and I were able to let Tav and Huck enjoy being fun-filled toddlers amidst a more grown-up museum.  



I didn't get a picture of Penn, but he was a great little tag-a-long as usual.  Oh, how I love my boys.  We had a great morning with our dear friends.  Looking forward to the next get-together with "Huck-Hu" (as Tav says).  

No comments:

Post a Comment