Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tavin Gets a Haircut

This has been long, long, long overdue!!  This morning I looked at Tavin with his bangs over his eyes and decided I was going to fit the haircut in today!  I love his disheveled look, but I forgot how much I love the clean cut look on him too!  Here's the before shots.  Tavin, of course, was being silly.  I don't know what's up with the finger in his mouth.


 And here are the after shots.  I think I did a nice job.  Do you?  Look how handsome and darling (and still silly!)!
This one below is a little deceiving, don't worry there isn't a missed chunk of hair remaining long or poofy on his right side, he's just pushing his head into the cushion.  You know, getting head shots of a two year old...not easy.

So, it was a fun and productive morning with my Tavin while Penn slept and Koen was at school.  We also enjoyed vacuuming up the hair mess and playing upstairs before Penn woke up.  I love my Tavin time and find myself craving it on the weekends. Love you, handsome little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment