Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Picture Day Practice

Today was picture day at nursery school for Koen. I ironed his cute little shirt and he was so proud to get it all buttoned up himself. After breakfast, we fixed his hair with some gel. It looked adorable! Tavin didn't want to be left out, so we pretended to comb and gel his hair too. He was so proud of himself. Since Koen's ride was running a little late, I decided to take the opportunity to grab my own pictures of my sweet, handsome boys. Here's our own little photo shoot. A great picture of the boys' personalities, but I sure hope the photographer at nursery school had better luck getting a portrait of Koen! Here was my first attempt and then I asked, "Please, can you just smile?"Look at my Tavin Dale! Hilarious!You can just see how much the love each other (well, at least I can).Silly little guys.They wanted the photo shoot to be over. Koen grabbed a book from the table next to him (I should've moved those).Tav thought it was a great idea and grabbed his own.So cute even if not a real brother photo shoot. I love them so much! (And I love Koen's hair in this big boy, off the forehead style).Stay tuned (although I don't know how long it takes) for the real photo from school. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment