Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday in Review

I really need to get to bed, so I'm going to keep the text brief. Lots of pics from today though.

First we went to church. It was pajama/slipper day this morning in Kidz Church which is why Koen has worn his pajama shirt for the whole day! Here are the silly boys (Koen was off the charts poor listening/crazy silly today) eating a snack in Daddy's office.Here they are enjoying the playground/park on the way home before lunch. I have to make mention about the one above...soon after we got to the park Koen had to go to the bathroom. Tavin motioned to me at that same time that he needed "clean pants" as we call it. I figured he was just trying to be like his big brother, so I ignored it and told him he was OK. About 2 minutes later I caught him running to the port-a-potty and again motioning. I took the hint. He was totally right, completely soaked. What a smart little guy!Koen had to spend some time in his room due to some listening and obeying issues, so Tavin and I played for awhile after lunch/before nap. Tavin got to do Play-Doh for the first time. He loved it! Note his "don't eat" face. =)During the boys' nap, my friends Megan and Sky asked if I was interested in taking the boys on a bike ride after naptime. Sounded like fun to me, so I loaded up the snacks and they came over a little before 5pm to get the bikes on the back of the car (nice work, Sky!). We had a wonderful ride on the Heritage Trail alongside the Allegheny River from Millvale up to the Point. It was a wonderful outing. Thanks Sky and Megan!Megan actually took the two pictures above while we were biking. Impressive photography skills, Megan!The boys loved it! We got home by 7pm and I got the boys into bed only a half hour late. Hopefully they'll sleep in tomorrow. I'm exhausted. Gotta head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment