Saturday, August 20, 2011

Daddy Slide

Today we had a low key morning. Doug and I wouldn't have minded a fun outing or something, but the boys were both a little out of it for some reason. Who knows what today! I ended up giving Koen a haircut while Doug played with Tavin. Then I took Tavin outside for a walk and stop at the playground while Koen and Doug made lunch. Uncle Nate, Aunt Megan and Alex pulled up for their lunchtime visit with us just as Tavin and I were getting back. Megan brought me the most beautiful wildflowers from a farmers market. I had so much fun arranging them this afternoon! We had a nice lunch and then headed to the backyard for a quick dip for Koen, Tavin and Alex in the baby pool before everyone headed to naps. Koen and Doug fine-tuned the "Daddy Slide." It's pretty entertaining. Here are a few pictures (in one you can see Koen asking, "one more time?" Doug was a good sport and got refreshed, but totally soakedTavin has been odd this week with his afternoon nap. He needs to sleep longer because he wakes up and soon gets cranky. He's been up since before 4pm and now is crying, so I probably should go and figure out a game plan. I think I'm going to run him to the gym and Doug and Koen will meet us there in the car for a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment