Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blue Eyes

Ever since I got home from vacation, I feel like I'm re-getting to know my little Tavin. I remembered him as a baby, but when I came back I was hit in the face with the fact my baby is 4 months away from two and well onto his way to becoming a little boy. His face looks more grown up to me, his chunky legs are thinning out (no worries though, that tight, round tummy still juts out beautifully), he's trying to say a new word every day and he is so good on his feet, he now practically runs. Today I was overcome with his sweet face and his beautiful eyes. I got a chance to take a few pics of my little "baby" Tavin while we were at the park this morning. He was totally into pushing the stroller for the beginning of our time there before he discovered there are other fun things to do at a park! Anyways, check out my sweet little guy today...

No comments:

Post a Comment