Saturday, February 5, 2011

Talkative Tavin

Koen and I went on a sweet little date to get some errands done and have lunch out while Doug stayed home with Tavin. We left while Tavin was taking his morning nap, but as you can see here, after he woke up and had lunch he had lots to say to his Daddy!



Koen and I had a blast. He does so well when it's just us. On the way home he said, "Mommy thanks so much for coming with me." When we were talking about him (I was saying how it was nice just to be us, but I did miss Tavin a little), he said, "Tavin is so cute, I wonder what he and Daddy are doing?" It was a great time taking our time, getting some errands done, having a fun lunch out and some playtime for Koen (playplace at lunch as well as lots of walking through the stores and coloring at Old Navy).

The rest of the day seemed more like normal than it has all week! Doug and I hung out with the boys. It was great! Very refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment