Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Errand Boy!

Tavin and I actually had the car on a preschool day, so we took off to run errands after dropping Koen off at nursery school. We crammed quite a bit in and still made it early (for once!) to pickup Koen.

Tavin was so pleasant the whole time despite the fact he really does still need his morning nap. Here he is as we checked out of Walmart Supercenter.
Then several stops later here's Tavin right before we picked up big brother. He looks a lot more tired of our errand running at this point, but he was a trooper, never fussed, never cried, just my little pal all morning.

I did pay for the missed nap (I had hoped he would fall asleep in the car for a little while, but oh well). He was so cranky at lunchtime. It gave me some good perspective on what it would be like to have a fussy baby, because he is definitely not usually like that!

The boys both took long afternoon naps and I'm off to start our evening routine: play, dinner, play, bath, bed...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment