Monday, February 21, 2011

I Love Peas!

Tavin never napped! Crazy! Something must be going on in his little system as he's growing, exploring and dealing with this cold. I really hope he levels out eventually, but thankfully it didn't seem to bother him too much tonight.

He was adorable when I woke the boys up from their naps (he was up of course and Koen was still sound asleep). Koen's new favorite thing when we wake him up is to sit Tav on his bed and we talk, do storytime or just snuggle.

It has been snowing like crazy here since my last post and Koen wanted to go on a walk before dinner. Doug got home in perfect timing so that he could feed Tavin his dinner and I could take Koen out for some fresh air (so fun!). Koen and I headed to the playground. I've discovered that sliding down slides in snowpants on slippery snow makes for super fast fun! We had a blast and a nice walk too. Then we cleaned up the backyard so that Koen's trucks would be safe from the storm (supposed to get 8+ inches!).

So, anyways, Doug was at the house feeding Tavin. He was in fine form eating with vigor as usual. Here's a video Doug got of him devouring his peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment