Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Steelers!

Doug made sure that I remembered to dress the boys in their Steelers gear today. Koen actually dressed himself this morning (we've been talking about it and he asked me to set out his outfit last night so he could put it on this morning, he was so excited!).

Here's a video of the boys playing after lunch. They were laughing hysterically, but then of course, with the camera out the exciting stuff stopped, but still you get to see my cute boys and their Steelers outfits. I'm going to have to apologize to Koen someday for not being able to figure out how to cut/do his hair. It's out of control every day! The winter hat head doesn't help, but seriously he's got some major cowlicks (sp?) to deal with!

Doug got home right around Koen's naptime and he took over with some snuggle time with Tavin while I laid Koen down.
Then Tavin and I had some snuggle time of our own. Black isn't really Tav's best color, but he's just so cute, it doesn't matter!
Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment