Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Peekaboo With My Boys

I've been noticing lately with Koen that for attention's sake he reverts back to baby stuff and follows Tav's lead. I've decided to not draw attention to it and try and overlook it. I'm sure it's a phase. I feel like he's going through a lot phases right now. Honestly, it seems at times to be kind of tough to be a 3 year old. They have all these emotions (especially when they are really grasping that they have a sibling that's cute too) and have no idea to what to do with them. Anyways, I guess I'm so sick of trying to figure out how to change the behavior that tonight I got to a point where I just had fun with where we are at, even if it's a little lame. It'll be a fresh start tomorrow, but for tonight, we just played peekaboo...

No comments:

Post a Comment