Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Snuggling with Penn

Penn has just been a joy.  He's such a good eater, sleeper and definitely a great snuggle bug.  I'm not assuming that he will continue to do so well in all these areas, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.  I think he will continue to be a lot of fun to snuggle, hold and spend time with certainly though.  In the evenings after the big brothers are in bed, Penn often just comes alive with his big, bright eyes and his bobbly head checking out the world around him.  Here are a few cute pictures of him hanging out with Gramma on the back porch while I worked out in the yard.  

Gramma was laughing at something I said...
And then in this picture it looks like Penn thinks it is hilarious too, but actually he's just starting a little tiger cub cry.  =)
Today I got some pictures of my little sweet man because he and I were both wearing gray shirts and I thought it would be cute.  Turns out it is really hard to take pictures of yourself holding a squirmy baby.



It was a good morning to give Penn a sponge bath, so that was his wake time activity in the late AM.  He wasn't thrilled about it and afterwards he just was soothing himself with this adorable heavy breathing and sighing he was doing while I snuggled him close in a towel.  Here are the pictures as he was still calming down...
Then after he calmed down he was bright-eyed and settled and I snapped some more pictures because he just looked so cute with his blue eyes and the blue towel all wrapped around his sweet face.


Well, I need to sign off as it's almost time to feed Penn for the last time before nighttime sleep that I am so looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment