Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5 Week Comparison

It is a lot of fun shuffling through my computer files finding comparison photos, but man it takes up a lot of my limited down time!!  I found a great comparison shot of Tavin versus Penn, but the one for Koen versus Penn isn't as good.  After I flipped through so many photos it is definitely very obvious to me that all 3 boys do look quite a bit alike in these early days (which makes posting these comparisons a lot of fun!).


Here's Tavin and Penn.  You decide who is who...

Here's Koen & Penn.  You decide who is who...

Ok, so it's pretty obvious if you pay attention to the blog or know family photos, but still, it's fun!  The compare of Penn and Koen is probably more like around 4 weeks.  But Tavin and Penn's comparison is pretty close to day-to-day match.

No comments:

Post a Comment