Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tavin and Trains

I am so thankful for my boys today. What a distraction from the frustrating morning. I was so glad I made it home in time to lay them down for nap to get my mind off of everything. After nap, Tavin and I played with the train track we built this morning, just for him (and then Miss Julie totally made it extra fun while she was with the boys, nice additions, Julie!). Brother was spending some time in his room playing with another toy, so Tavin and I had some quality train time. I had to grab my camera. When I did, he stopped, paused, turned and totally posed in this picture. How precious!Then I took this sweet video. You can get a real glimpse of what it's like to have a conversation with Tavin these days. Obviously, I have an inside track on what he's really saying, but you can hear real words in there too and you can definitely see his level of understanding. He knows everything I say for sure. You can also see how much he's enjoying his little train track. Enjoy! I just re-watched it myself. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment