Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First Spring Lunch on the Front Porch

Tavin and I spent so much time outdoors this morning. How could I stay indoors when it's 60 in the first week of March! This morning my dear friend, Veronica, visited and we walked around the neighborhood and ended up at Osceola Park. Tavin loved our attention, but also was content letting us chat while we watched him enjoy the playground. He was so chill and peaceful. It was such an indication of his true nature (when not under the influence of an older, silly brother). Around noon we walked Veronica back to our house where she parked. I couldn't bare to already go inside, so I quickly made a PB&J for Tav, grabbed some cheese and veggies and we headed back outside for a walk to the library and back before Koen would be home. Finally, we ended our morning together finishing up lunch on the front porch together playing with trucks and taking in this gorgeous day. Here are the two pictures I took this morning. They are really similar and I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I just put them both in. I love my special one-on-one time with Tav and these pics suggest he does too. This time is so special for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment