Saturday, November 26, 2011

Downtown Christmas Parade

Today was the Christmas Parade downtown. Doug took Koen to it and Tavin and I stayed in the neighborhood and went on a nice walk to get some groceries and run some other errands. The big boys had a lot of fun at the parade for about a half an hour. The weather was mild, so they were quite comfortable (especially with the hot cocoa I sent them with). Since I wasn't there I don't have much else to say, so enjoy the pictures!This was the highlight of the parade for Koen, Buddy the Dinosaur from Dinosaur Train!Doug took a video of this fun group that did crazy tricks on pogo sticks, wow!

After they were done watching the parade, the boys left downtown and came to meet Tavin and I at the playground. Then we all came home for lunch and more playtime. It was a really nice morning. Tonight we have friends coming over for a Thanksgiving leftovers potluck. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment