Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Visit to the Library

It's a chilly, wintry feeling day here today, but I think I just have to have a policy of clear sidewalks, no rain and above freezing temps = we go outside! Tavin got to wear his snowsuit for the first time today. So cute! Just his little sweet face sticking out... (Koen actually took this picture).
The boys both loved the library. It was coming on lunchtime and even Tavin didn't seem to act hungry or worried about getting food. Koen helped me choose books and then he read some (he likes to preview them and make sure they are worthwhile selections!). Tavin mostly played with the toys, crawled around to explore and I read him a few toddler books.
I've been really trying to make an effort lately to read to Tavin individually. He gets a lot of second-hand reading as Koen and I spend a lot of time reading, but I want it to be something special for us too.
The library visit was a must. We were down to about 6 books, now we are back up to 20 or so. We need to refill the stockpile before they were closed for Thanksgiving. Now we are all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment