Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Morning Boys

Tavin blessed me with a sleep-in this morning (between the sickness and the time change, he's been waking up closer to 7am then 8am, his normal time). He didn't make a peep until a little before 8am and he was actually happy, cooing and talking, so cute! Anyways, that was a nice start to my day. Doug actually got up a little early with Koen, around 7:30am or so. Koen was hungry, so they made eggs and then watched a little Handy Manny show (classic Douglas, I always get a little bummed out when he resorts to DVD as a time-filler when I try so hard not to use them that frequently, but hey, it's Saturday, I guess I'll let it slide).

Tavin is a crawling master now. He is fast! I will have to get another video up on the blog soon. His little wiggle pattern across the hardwood floors, is just to die for. He is getting really good at scooting Koen's cars and trucks around on the floor and following them - such a boy!! Here are a few pictures of his adorable face as he crawled towards the camera.
Koen had a second breakfast (3 bowls of cereal) before he and Doug got ready to go on their errands to Home Depot, Staples, a brunch at a friend's house and then they will meet us for lunch later (blog posts later I'm sure). Here's a sweet kiss between Koen & Tavin during Koen's 2nd breakfast (boys eat so, so much!).

No comments:

Post a Comment