Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Little Brother Time

Today I had Tavin and Penn during the school day.  They are such little pals.  I had to drag them around on a few quick errands, but as soon as possible we got out into the pretty Fall morning air.  The boys were so cute to really stick together as they wandered from one area of the playground to the next.  I can't tell you how much I love watching these two develop their friendship this year as they can relate and play together more and more as Penn gets older.  Here they are enjoying a little snack.  Don't ask me why they are both looking every which way...as if they don't get enough practice smiling at the camera!
And then back to the bananas (well, Penn just shoved the quarter he had left in his mouth!).
Then of course, they spent a lot of time on the swings.  Look at the way Penn is looking at Tavin...as if to say, "someday I want to be just like that."
They also spent a lot of time on the merry-go-round.  Tavin loves pushing Penn and Penn loves the ride!

It was no big, special outing, but it is a big, special thing for a mother to watch her children develop their bond.  This one seems to grow in understanding and enjoyment daily (don't worry, they have their moments too) and I'm so thankful for the blessing of brothers (especially since we've got another on the way!).

No comments:

Post a Comment