Friday, October 3, 2014

A Few Penn Pastimes

Penn has developed a few new skills to keep him busy and enjoying the fresh air when we go out and about to a playground or just around the neighborhood.  I took some short (and a little bit lame) videos to show them.  

First, he LOVES the big boy swings.  He will let me push them on them, but he also loves to lay across them on his tummy and do all sorts of silly things (twisting, dragging his feet and of course, laughing).  Here's just a quick example.

Secondly, he has learned how to skip!!  It's hilarious and sometimes could be better described as a falling forward run, but he really can skip and he takes such joy in it!  I shot a video of it last night, but it's tough to see his cute little skippety-hops since I'm having to walk quickly to keep up with him.  Anyways, it's still proof of this new, fun thing he enjoys.

Well, that's a short blog post!  But I owe it to Penn to do a post from time to time on what he's up to in his development.  He's such an easy and fun little guy.  I can't keep myself from sharing even if I do have to keep it short. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment