Friday, October 17, 2014

A Morning with My Penn Rye

I love all three of my boys, dearly.  And I love spending time with them all together, but it is so precious to have one-on-one time with each of them.  I've been enjoying that especially this school year with Penn as Tav is in preschool three mornings a week, we have a lot more time to just be the two of us.  I just love soaking up these precious mornings, especially before our little addition arrives in February.  It wasn't an exciting morning, just a usual one.  But Penn is full of smiles, chatter and such good humor, that it's bound to be interesting and amusing.  Here are just a few faces of Penn during our morning together.

Breakfast...always a happy baby after a good night's rest (he LOVES his crib, I have to beg him to get out of it when I get him up in the morning!).
Peek-a-boo from the 2nd floor to the first.  With the sun streaming over him he looks the part of my little angel!
On a little walk before Tav returned from preschool he found a nice place to sit and shot a picture.  Quite the cute poster child for my Alma Mater. 
I love you, Penn Rye.  Thanks for the sweet, happy company this morning.  You are a special little guy and I thank the Lord for you every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment