Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tavin Crawls!!

Today is the day. Tavin has moved from scooting, rolling and manuevering into the true, forward crawl. It is rigid and definitely not smooth as of yet, but he is really crawling now.

Of course, even though I've spent basically every second of his life with him, I believe he took his first few forward crawl movements today in the playroom with my good friend, Kelly, who was hanging out with her daughter, Katie, and Tavin while I laid Koen down early for a nap (Koen was exhausted after nursery school and requested a nap). Classic that I missed the real first, but this video is what came next. I saw his attempts downstairs on the hardwood, but that was so, so frustrating for Tavin, I had to bring him upstairs to the carpet. We also took a congratulatory happy picture after the crawling (the video is a little sad as he is ready for nap and frustrated with all the effort to crawl).

No comments:

Post a Comment