Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Handy Manny

Recently I heard about Handy Manny, a cute Disney show about a handyman and his tools helping others in their community. I checked out a few Handy Manny books from the library and have let Koen watch a few episodes on TV (we don't get the channel, but luckily they are on demand for free and no commercials!).

Anyways, Koen of course adores the characters and stories. Koen will probably be very good with fixing things and figuring out handyman projects someday, I just see it already in his aptitudes and he definitely enjoys pretend playing that he is fabulous at it. =)

In the last few days, Koen has been really big into drawing a plan with a pen and then he slips it behind his ear. Yesterday I noticed the reason why, Handy Manny does it. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment