Saturday, October 9, 2010

Daddy & His Boys

I went out this morning to go to a baby shower for a dear friend. This last Douglas with the boys again. He rose to the challenge. Before I even left the house a few minutes after 9am, he was loading them into the double stroller for a walk to the coffee shop down the street. Tavin enjoyed some Toasted O's, Koen had his "fizzy" juice (Izze) and Doug had his coffee fix. Doug does so well with getting it all together and having a successful outing. I have to say, Koen was quite helpful in getting them out too. He put together their toys to take to the coffee shop and he also tried to help me with the present I was putting together. When I told him that I didn't need his help he said, "sorry, Mommy, I was just trying to help you get out of the house."
After the coffee shop, Doug continued their adventure to the playground. Tavin really enjoyed being able to crawl around on the rubber turf and that freed Doug up to play with Koen. Perfect!

While Tavin napped, Koen and Doug made soup for dinner tomorrow night. After that, he and Doug made "ants on a log" and Koen loved it!
I got home around lunchtime and Doug was out entertaining both boys in the backyard and had already prepared lunch for he and Koen. Not too shabby! Good work, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment