Thursday, August 26, 2010

Playgroup Today

Playgroup today was especially fun as Koen's best buddy, D (and her mom and little brother) came with us. Koen was so, so excited to have her there and it showed basically the whole time as he didn't let her out of his sight and you could hear him all over the playground..."Come on, D!" We are going to have a discussion about bossyness. =)
Due to D's presence, Koen was in great spirits on the playground today except for a low-point when he was excitedly running after Delia and didn't look out for some kids on the swings and totally got bumped into in the head. He was so sweet, a friend, Amie, picked him up and said, "Koen, are you OK?" and Koen replied, "Uh, Yep, I'm fine." Then he proceeded to scout me out, ran towards me and completely lost it sobbing. Poor thing. It totally brought back memories of when I made some clutsy mistakes on the playground myself...embarrasment crossed with pain...not fun!
Tavin had fun too today. Again, it is so nice that he is sitting up. He and Huck played on a blanket and he also ate a lot of his lunch sitting up by himself. Such a fun stage (not to mention he is so cute!).

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Sorry I missed you guys today! Nathan had to take our car and I had planned a lunch with my neighbor. Tavin is so cute! Looks like he's sitting up really well and I think I saw some teeth in an earlier post of yours. It's been so long since James and I have been at playgroup, we really miss everyone. The weather this week has been wonderful, too! Hopefully we'll see you on Sunday! We need to get these boys together now that they can interact a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete