Thursday, August 6, 2015

Jansen is 6 Months Old!

Can you believe it??  It's been 6 months since Jansen was born.  Time goes too fast!  I know I say that a lot, but fourth time around I'm all the wiser on how quickly these sweet baby phases rush past.  I can't even describe how I'm trying my best to soak up every second of this special season.  

Well, of course, I attempted a Jansen 6 month photo shoot.  A few keepers and tons to share because I'm a fan of all the faces of this little guy.  Enjoy!

In the morning, while at the park, I tried to get a few pictures in the shade.  I was messing with my camera and had it on the wrong setting, preventing the flash from going off.  These aren't the best quality, but they show off some of his new faces.  This is his wide, crooked smile face.
Here he is laughing.
And this one he's just too cute not to share.
Sticking out the tongue!!
Here's serious Jansen.
Then, in the evening, I took some more pics with better lighting and with my camera under control, in the backyard.  Love the open arms.  Like he's saying, "take your best shot, Mom."
Serious face again.  Do you see the red tinge in his ever-lightening hair?
Classic Jansen smile.
This is his new thing...squinty smile eyes.  Wonder where he gets it from (it's a classic Amy characteristic, each of the boys have gone through squinty eye smile phases because they are constantly on the receiving end!).
Full body shot...check out those thighs - still pretty chunky!
Pensive face..."hmmm, what's that over there?"
Sideways smile again.  Isn't it darling?
Had to capture the sweet back of his head.  Most notably because he is missing the dark-haired mullet he was born with.  It's all fallen out now (no, I did NOT cut it!).
I think he's saying, "Hey, Mom, you still taking pictures?!"
Baby feet.  

I love you, Jansen Philip.  I absolutely adore this phase of a baby's life and I can't wait to get to know you more as you develop your personality, learn new things and continue to explore your ever-expanding world.  Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment