Monday, August 24, 2015

Baby Shower with the Babies

On Sunday, we had a special family-oriented worship service at church.  The leader of the Kidz Church asked Koen to help lead the congregation in the motions to the Kidz song.  I couldn't believe the confident way he just jumped up and dove in.  Good job, Koen!
A little bit later in the service I laid Jansen down for a nap in Doug's office in his car seat.  I went to get him at the end of the service...passed out!
After church I had the opportunity to get out for a few hours (thanks to the Troxells who took the three big boys after church) and attend my friend, Genna's, baby shower.  Genna was gracious enough to allow me to bring Jansen along.  He had fun because his buddy, Fitz, was there (and because I was there...his favorite).  
Here are the small group girls (plus the babies of course).  Check out how Jansen is totally smiling for the camera!
It was a lovely morning celebrating with Genna and a special treat for me to have a little time off from my normal routine with all the boys on a Sunday.  We are so excited to add another baby to our group and cannot wait to meet her and support Rob and Genna in this exciting new season of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment