Monday, August 3, 2015

A Few Days Apart, Almost Over

This has been a fun change of pace in some ways, but mostly, I miss our family being all together.  I love our family unit as a whole and I also love having Doug, my teammate, here on hand.  I'm tired!!  We made it through today though with an overtired Tavin, a perfectly whiney three year old and well, a regular, easy-going Jansen (oh, and one strained Mommy).  Here's a picture of our lovely lunch on the front porch (it was gorgeous this morning, breezy, sunny and not too hot)...

Koen had a fun day finishing up at Gramma and Grampa's.  He got to go the Audubon Society with Gramma and check out some birds there and then they ran a few errands.  After lunch, they headed down to Gloucester to drop Koen off with Doug for the afternoon and evening (they have an early flight out of Boston tomorrow).  Doug was excited to hang at the beach with Koen for a few hours.  I got this photo and video (gotta be honest, I'm a tad jealous!).

They had a New England-y meal together...lobster!!  Got this picture (again, a tad jealous).
Miss you boys, now come on home!!  We miss you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment