Thursday, July 30, 2015

Heat Wave = Pool Days

It's been about 90 degrees and pretty humid every day this week.  We've been hitting the pool as much as possible.  I am a fish.  I just love the water.  Getting the boys to the pool is a joy to me.  A lot of work and a tad stressful at times, but always worth it for the refreshing fun of swimming around in the pool with them.  Plus, I have to be honest, I love the fact that I can get my 4 boys to the pool on my own.  I'm still getting used to being a mom of 4 and an accomplishment like that just feels good. =)

One day I was able to get a few pictures of the boys having fun at the pool.  Jansen gets in with me, but here he is being adorable in the stroller while I was getting his sunscreen slathered on.
I brought lunch along and the boys love to take a break to eat, of course.  But not for long, they stop for just a few minutes to refuel before getting back in the pool!
On this particular day, it was fun to see the 3 older boys play together a lot.  They developed a few different games to play together.  Here's the bellyflop game.  I cringed every time.  
Happy little swimmers!
The heat wave is supposed to continue, so hopefully we will be at the pool a lot in the coming days.  It makes all of us so happy (and boy do we sleep good after even just a few hours of our day at the pool!).

No comments:

Post a Comment