Monday, July 20, 2015

Family Photo Shoot - Summer 2015

Oh my goodness...a family photo shoot with 4 little ones is an intense attempt.  It was great that we didn't have to pay anyone for this experience since Abbie and Zac were there to snap the photos.  The smiles were sometimes genuine, sometimes forced.  The children were sometimes half crying and sometimes having fun.  Thankfully I think we got some real keepers, but there are plenty of funny outtakes too.  Prepare yourselves, this is going to be A LOT of pictures!!

Heading down to the shoreline...

First pose, trying to keep us not looking into the sun, but it produced too many shadows...


 So, time to turn into the sun.  Keep your heads down boys until we count to 3.
1, 2, 3!
Oh boy, it's getting bright!  Tav's face in this one is amazing.  Doug and I aren't doing much better!
Penn's looking at Tav like, "wow, that's quite a grimace."  Oh little blue-eyed Tav, but still trying to smile with all his heart!
That's it!  STOP!  We can't take it!
The candid aftermath.


Let's try another pose.  Standing facing the ocean.  Dealt with some shadows in a few of the shots and then there's the fact that it's hard to tell there's a total of 6 of us sometimes, but all in all I think there are a few keepers in this bunch.





Not sure what's happening here.
Our attempt at a jump picture.  I have some good height, Penn's looking awesome, but our timing is definitely off.  Oh well!
Before our next family photo, Ab and Zac caught some pictures of Jansen and I.  I love these.  Just have to soak up these moments with this little babe in my arms!





We tried for a picture of just Doug and I, but it was completely unsuccessful.  This was the only somewhat salvageable one!
Next pose.  Sitting.  Koen and I sat down first and Ab caught a sweet pic of just the two of us.
Now for the rest of the family.  
Its tough to see Jansen in this one, but I just had to share the sweet way Tav put his arm around Koen! 
Now for the other way.  Some of these are my favorites.  I still have to play around with the lighting as much as I can before printing, but I think some of them will work!




Good job, boys!  Now, just go have some fun (and we enjoyed snapping pics of it).












We were able to take some pictures of Ab and Zac too.  They were much easier to work with than a family of 6!





And then just one of the sisters.  Laughing their heads off.
Because the photo bomber from the other day was up to his antics again.  So, we had him take a pic with Ab.  Hilarious!
Well, that's it (ha!)!  Thanks to Ab and Zac for being our photographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment