Thursday, June 12, 2014

Koen's 7 Year Check-Up (yes, a tad late)

So, not sure if you remember last year, but Koen only allowed me to take pictures of his face at this 6 year old appointment.  This year I pulled the camera out to do the modest same and he said no camera.  Well, I'm loving the attention to modesty and privacy, so I immediately put the camera away.  Definitely keeps the blog post short!  The wait time was short, but I did have all 3 boys with me so we killed time by having Koen lead us all in "Simon Says."  Too bad there isn't a webcam to tap into for footage of that.  Between me being involved and Penn's attempts to do as "Simon said," it was hilarious!  Anyways, back to Koen...

Koen weighed in at the 30th percentile: 47 lbs.  He measured 48 and 1/2" which was the 50th percentile.  Everything else checked out healthy too, which is always such a blessing and a praise!  

No comments:

Post a Comment