Sunday, April 28, 2013

Koen's 6 Year Old Appointment

It still seems so odd that I have a six year old!!  Koen was very cooperative and did a great job hanging out with me and then chatting with his doctor.  When we first got into the room, we passed the time by taking some pictures.  Koen was very specific that I just got his head in these shots since he didn't have his outfit on for his checkup.  Pretty cute that he was all aware and wanted his privacy.  Here's his sweet face (nothing else was allowed in the pic!).


Koen is growing great and checked out totally healthy and thriving.  We are so thankful and blessed.  Here are his stats at age 6: height 46 and 1/4 inches (65th percentile) and weight 44 lbs. (50th percentile).  I'd like to mention here that my eldest son is 72% of my height.  I wonder which year he will pass my 5 ft. 4 in. stature? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment