Saturday, April 13, 2013

Catching Up

Just been doing our normal stuff here.  I've caught a few pictures and videos along the way.  

In the past few days I've tried to capture Penn's double-jointed finger on his right hand when he waves.  I've been unsuccessful in really getting it in an obvious form.  But this video attempt was too cute not to share.  Such a happy little guy!
I also stumbled on a new favorite way to get Penn to laugh this week.  I had a tape measure out (contemplating a house project) and let him play with it going in and out.  He was laughing his head off.  I staged it to try and capture the laughter on video and got a pretty good example.  A child's laughter is seriously good for the soul.
Friday morning Doug had some time with Tavin and Penn while I had a meeting at Koen's school and was also on pickup duty.  Pretty cute little bros!
On Saturday morning, Doug spent some time with all 3 boys hanging out upstairs.  Everybody still in pajamas, just snuggling and playing.  Pretty cute (again).
Koen was doing a photo shoot of his Lego creations this morning and he caught Penn and I having some loves.  
Tonight I was reading with Koen and I just was overwhelmed with how much I was enjoying my oldest that very moment.  I looked at him and asked a little favor, "can you go grab my camera?"  He said OK.  When he got back with it, we had a fun little photo shoot.  My picture of us...
Koen wanted a turn to hold the camera.  Here's his best shot...
Doug was in the kitchen and overheard us having way too much fun just loving on each other and had to get in on it.  This is the quick shot he took.  I love how Koen looks like Daddy totally barged in (seriously, being the woman these boys fight over is fun sometimes).
Well, as you can see, nothing out of the ordinary going on here, just so blessed living this life with my boys (and a little exhausted from all the fresh air in this good weather, Daddy preaching weekend and lots of fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment