Sunday, April 7, 2013

Me & The Little Guys

I didn't do a lot of pictures of what we were up to back on the homefront while Doug and Koen were away at Nana and PopPop's, but I did finally remember to snap a few during one bubble-blowing evening on the front porch.  Here's my middle and youngest.  So cute!

Tav was playing this silly hiding game.  He thought he was being hilarious.  Not the most clever hiding spot, but he thought it was fun and Penn loved having him close by.
Here's the snuggly little elf himself.  Can't get enough of his big eyes!

I also tried to get a picture of myself and these two sweet boys I enjoyed spending some special, "just us" days with, but the self-photography didn't really work!


We had a super time bonding together those few days, but we are all super happy to have Koen home back in the pack of Melder boys.  He's been in a fantastic mood since he returned and we are all syncing back into our normal routine.  Today we headed over to Anderson playground at Schenley Park after church.  Koen was thrilled to run around in the mild weather.  Tavin, on the other hand, who had been acting a bit off all morning, was terrified of the wind that was really quite intense.  He just sat on my lap sucking his thumb the whole time at the playground.  I have a pic to prove it.
Penn was having a great time just watching the kids and the wind in the trees.  He just chatted and munched on his chew toy.  Here's the happy little man.
I wasn't able to catch a picture of the fast-moving Koen since I was pinned down with Tav on my lap.  Speaking of Tav, he went downhill fast when we got home. He had no energy and didn't even eat lunch.  I got him to nap as quick as I could after feeding the other guys and beforehand took his temp on a whim.  Yep, over 100 degrees.  Poor baby!  I gave him Tylenol and tucked him in.  He had an almost 3 hour nap and seems much better and very refreshed.  Hopefully the boys will all enjoy being back together again tonight and Tavin can participate in things with Koen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment