Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Penn's 9 Month Poses

With the gorgeous weather we've been enjoying, I couldn't resist some special time in the backyard, just me and Penn (Tav was already laid down for his nap and Koen was not yet home from school).  And it was warm enough to take the little guy down to his diaper and snap some photos.  This is one of those posts where I just can't pick my favorites, so you'll just have to scroll through a lot of super cute pictures of my Penn.  

First I started with him on his tummy (he's become more happy in this position since his naptime/bedtime practice)...



The open mouth shots are because he was chatting up a "da da da" storm!
Love to find a new angle that I don't usually capture on this sweet face!
"Hmmm, what's this scratchy stuff, Mom?"

"Maybe it tastes good?" (Check out the drool!)


 
 
The pensive profile shot.  Love it!
Next I moved him to his sitting position.  He was really into pulling the blanket up over his face, so I only got a few shots sitting up.

"Look, I'm a monkey!  Whoo, whoo, ha, ha!"  Actually this captures one of Penn's little antics. Anytime he doesn't have a shirt on he scratches and pulls at his belly.  It can actually be quite frustrating, but he doesn't seem to mind it!
Finally, I tried a few shots on his back.  These I think might just be the best.  But, you know me, I can't really decide.  That's why you've had to scroll through more than a dozen pics!







So that is my adorable Penn Rye at 9 months, hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment