Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Littlest Handy Man

Tavin has been loving Bob the Builder and Handy Manny lately.  Not just the shows, but the books and the imaginative play to be just like these fix-it guys.  Now, I attempted to get a few pictures of him with his tools and hard hat, but the poor thing was sick (combo of allergies and a nasty cold) and in every picture he just looked so dilapidated and pathetic, I deleted them all.  Later in the afternoon his handy man toys were still laying around, so I let Penn play with them for a few minutes.  I grabbed my camera again and with this happy, healthy baby it was easy to get some adorable shots.  So, here's Penn, the littlest Handy Man, representing the handy men in training at this house.  

Now what is this for?
Peekaboo!  It's me under here!
This hammer is hilarious!
Oh, and it's yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment