Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Water Steps!

I've never taken all 3 boys on my own to the water steps on the North Shore.  Doug and I took the boys during a bike ride last year, but Penn was under the weather and didn't even attempt the water fun.  Well, during the visit we had on Monday after our long morning of speech therapy (Penn has early intervention at home from 9-10am and then we go to Children's Hospital for Tav for a 10:30am appointment), the boys had an absolute blast at the water steps.  This is the perfect summer for it.  Koen's not too old for it.  Tavin totally keeps up with Koen and they pal around and do their own splashing/jumping fun.  Penn just loves wading around stepping up and down on the different levels (he thankfully stays in a small area as it is plenty to entertain him).  We met my friend Julia and her three, so the little ones had pals (her oldest is a little younger than Tav, her middle is Penn's age).  It was a great way to spend the hot day (with my legs in the water) and get the boys plenty of fresh air and exercise.  They all loved it and didn't want to leave.  I think we might do this outing many more a Monday this summer.  A perfect reward after all the hard work on the words in the AM!  Here are a few photos I caught.  I just love the view of our pretty city and the river from the steps.  So fun to be playing beneath the skyline right at the river's edge.






See you again soon North Shore.  This was too much fun to stay away for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment