Friday, March 22, 2013

Penn's Newest Thing

Penn got to try another new thing yesterday.  I stuffed some peeled apple slices into this teething/eating thing.  It's a great little item for babe's like mine that have teeth already and are dying to be gnawing on real foods.  If I were to give him an apple slice to mess with he would certainly bite off small pieces that could choke him or shove it too far into his mouth, so this little tool/toy is a great alternative.  He loved it (and who wouldn't love a cold, hard apple-flavored chew toy?).  He also loves the camera so the first shot he just smiled at me.
In the second shot, I was able to get the picture while he had the thing shoved in his mouth.
Also good news...this kept him happy and engaged for 15 minutes while I cleaned up lunch stuff.  Always a win. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment