Monday, March 4, 2013

Cute Doctor's Appointment

Tav has been pulling at his ears and complaining that they hurt pretty much since he finished his antibiotic for his ear infection about a week ago, so today (after he re-developed those other symptoms I listed yesterday) I finally took him in to the doctor.  He was super excited to go to the "Doc-wah."  I don't know why, but I think he felt special that I was finally taking him.  Poor thing.  It's just so hard to tell when I ask him if his ears hurt if he's trying to please me with a yes or if they really hurt.  I also had the doctor look at Penn since he's been goopy and stuffy.  Thankfully, Penn was all clear.  Unfortunately, both of Tav's ears were infected.  Poor bug.  He wasn't acting sick at all, he was Mr. Cheerful, Sweet and Obedient.  Check he and Penn out on the table.  Tav was being such a sweet big brother.  He was so into smiling at Penn that he didn't give me a good, "Cheese," but still the cuteness factor is way up there with these two little brothers!


No comments:

Post a Comment