Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Penn's 9 Month Checkup

This doesn't usually happen, but Penn's 9 month checkup actually fell on his 9 month birthday.  I can't believe he is 3/4 of a year already.  A little heartbreaking that my baby is growing up so fast, but I also love this phase, so I'll just have to enjoy it while it lasts!

Photos first before details this time.  Here's my happy, healthy Penn Rye.



So now for the stats.  Penn weight 17 lbs., 15 oz. (15th percentile).  Oddly, this is the exact same weight that Tavin had at 9 months (and also odd, that was the 20th percentile back in 2010).  Koen, my chunkiest baby, was 19 lbs., 9 oz. (40th percentile) at 9 months.  As for height, Penn is my longest still at 28 and 3/4 inches (75th percentile).  Koen and Tavin were both 28 and 1/2 inches at 9 months.  

After these rough days with Koen's stomach bug (which is still rearing it's nasty head, Koen took a turn for the worse around midday today), I was particularly thankful that Penn checked out completely healthy, happy and growing great.  Hopefully there's no stomach bug germ incubating in his adorable little frame.  It's been heart-breaking enough watching Koen deal with this, I sure hope my littlest one (well, and the rest of us for that matter) is spared!

No comments:

Post a Comment