Saturday, March 30, 2013

Party Morning

After such a weird week and then Doug working yesterday (usually his day off, but of course not the case on Good Friday), we were excited for a fun, family morning.  Doug and Koen left around 9am for some last-minute Easter Sunday errands for the church.  Here's Koen helping Doug unload the lilies at the church.  Doesn't he look so grown up in his cap?
Turns out Koen was actually a really big help to Doug and then some friends arrived to set up a birthday party (which we were to attend altogether shortly).  Doug ended up leaving Koen to help with the setup and he shot home to pick up Tav, Penn and I.  The party was a one-year-old birthday party for Tuff & Mary's daughter, Grace.  But it was really a great excuse for Tuff & Mary to get all their Pittsburgh friends together during their week-long visit to the Burgh after being away the past 10 months.  It was such a special, fun time.  I didn't get any pictures of Grace (oops!!), but I did get a few of some of the kids present.  Here's Penn playing on his own a bit.  Seems to be saying, "I wish I had someone to hang out with."
"Oh wait, now who is this?"  Well, Penn that's Malone.  You too are both getting so big so fast and sitting up so strong.  Malone is 6 months, Penn is 9.
"What did you say?  We're cute?"
"So what are we supposed to do now?"
"Hmmm...I could steal her toy?"
Ok, so enough of the uber cuteness.  I told Kyndal that I could've sat there with a video camera for 30 minutes.  The two of them interacting and watching everything going on was just addicting.  Anyways, here's all the big brothers to these 2 super cute babes.
And back to the cute babies.  In this picture I think that Penn looks like he's saying, "hmmm, now what can I do to impress Miss Malone?"  Well, you'll have to check out the next blog post to see what he came up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment