Friday, September 5, 2014

Penn Finally Let Me Cut His Hair!!!

Penn has had a few quick hair cuts.  Months ago, he even let me make more than 3 cuts with the scissors and I was able to trim it up a tad.  But in recent months, whenever I've given Tav a haircut, I've attempted to give Penn one.  And he threw a fit EVERY time!!  It was all I could do to just keep trimming off the lengthening mullet at the back, but there was no way I could get around his ears or trim up top to prevent the hair from growing in his eyes.  Well, yesterday I had a relaxed morning with Penn and Tav at home and I figured it was another good opportunity to give it a try.  This time I talked it up big, Tav went first for a trim and then it was Penn's turn.  I made sure he had a favorite snack in his hand and an awesome real-live diggers Bob the Builder on the TV.  He got a little scared at first, but after much praise and me just keeping to the task he eventually seemed to give up on caring and fighting it and just enjoyed his show and snack.  Yay!!  Look at the dapper, happy dude!



Oh my goodness.  He might just be even more irresistible now (if that's even possible!).

No comments:

Post a Comment