Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Impromptu Mommy/Tavin/Penn Rye Photo Shoot

Today the little guys and I ran a few errands and then drove over to the Carnegie Library in Oakland.  Doug needed the car for the afternoon, so this was a good spot for him to meet us and then take us home.  I love an excuse to go to a different library location and pick from a new assortment of books.  I had to get out of the children's department before checking out my weight in books as we had quite a walk back to the car.  We sat outside under the trees waiting for Doug to meet up with us.

When Doug got there, we headed back to the car which was parked across from Phipps.  Doug suggested we make a quick pitstop in the picturesque free side garden off of the conservatory.  It was lovely in there.  Like a scene come to life from the magical novel, "A Secret Garden."  Doug took the opportunity to take some pictures of the little guys with me and I was happy to pose with my sweet buds.  The sun was bright and too intense for the boys in this picture, but I had to include it because it has the impressive Cathedral of Learning in the backdrop.
This picture is really sweet.  Oh, how I love these two little guys.  They are such pals and I just love to soak up my simple moments with them on these weekday mornings!
In this final picture, it is sooooo sweet that Penn just randomly has his hand on my baby bump.  As if to include baby boy #4 in the photo shoot, "say cheese, baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment